🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Upwork Agency
Page options
shakeelfarooqi
Community Member

Upwork Agency

Hi there,I have a Freelance Account with Upwork. I want to convert my Freelancer Account to Agency Account. My question is who can be added as a member of the Agency?

1. An approved Upwork account holder as a Freelancer at Upwork

or

2. I may select anybody suitable from my own setup to be a member of the Agency at Upwork?

If the answer to my point No. 2 is NO then please close my Agency created today. I would encourage my business team to get their individual account approved from Upwork then we may apply for the Agency Account again.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for following up. Please know that option to add Upwork users and non-Upwork users is available to users with Agency Plus monthly subscription. If you wish to upgrade your membership plan feel free to check this help article for more information. For more information on how to add team members to your agency check this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shakeel,

You need to connect with freelancers outside the platform and once they agree to join your agency and provide their email address, you can use it to invite them to join your agency on Upwork. You can find more information and instructions here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your kind reply. I have followed your link provided in your reply but unable to find where I should provide the email IDs of Proposed members of my Agency. Kindly show me how or I may provide you the emails and you can add them. 

Thank you,

Shakeel

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for following up. Please know that option to add Upwork users and non-Upwork users is available to users with Agency Plus monthly subscription. If you wish to upgrade your membership plan feel free to check this help article for more information. For more information on how to add team members to your agency check this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi dear, 

I need help. Please let me know how why I am not able to catch up with my agency member. I add an agency member who gets the request but he is not able to work with me. I am confused about what is the problem. I am worried about this problem. Your time is appreciated by me. 

Thank you.

Hello, 

I read your given article and follow all steps but not getting my solution. Please solve my problem asap, 

Thank you.

Hi Sara,

Could you please send me a private message with more information about the agency member so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for your approach. I am facing an issue to add admin in my
agency. It takes too much time. How can I resolve this problem?

Hi Sara,

You can send me a private message with more information about the issue so that I can check.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
shakeelfarooqi
Community Member

Upwork Agency - Can I add non-Upwork members to join my team?

Hello pls I want to ask if we should pay security fee before being awarded a project

Hi Thimotee,

Clients should never request any type of payment from a freelancer. Please take a look at this article for more info on suspicious behavior. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths