🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: WIthdraw a proposal bug
Page options
ramoorhyn
Community Member

WIthdraw a proposal bug

I cannot withdraw my proposal, there is no "Withdraw" link. I think it is because client has sent offer, then he withdraw it. What should I do? I want to submit new proposal from my agency profile.

It looks like this is a bug.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Le,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Le, 

When you are in the agency context of your account, you can access the job post directly from your agency account. From there, you should be able to submit a proposal for your other agency freelancers. 

Alternatively, you can set your default team to the agency, or change yourself to an exclusive agency member of your agency. This way, your client can send you an offer directly, and you will receive the offer under the agency. You can learn more about exclusivity and default teams here. Since you are non-exclusive member of your agency and do not have your default team set to the agency, any offer sent to you will be created under your freelancer account.

~ Avery
Upwork
ramoorhyn
Community Member

I tried to submit new proposal from Agency account, but there is a problem. I have only one developer in Agency, and that developer has submitted the proposal (which I wanted to withdraw), so Upwork does not allow me to submit Agency proposal.

Hi Le,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Goran, could you assign someone to take care of this issue? My client is pushing.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Le, 

I apologize for the delay. I have followed up with the team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths