🐈
» Forums » Agencies » We have a strange problem
Page options
tayfung
Community Member

We have a strange problem

Hello there,

We have a strange problem.

In Upwork, our agency's founder (user id: **Edited for community guidelines**) has a freelance pro account and works on Upwork. He also opened an Agency account called **Edited for community guidelines**(Agency Plus) in upwork. He added me as a team member.

She is currently unable to apply for a freelance account, but can apply with an agency account.

In addition, an e-mail was received saying that the upwork is not a member and its application is not accepted. But she is already an Upwork member and working. (Rising Talent)

She gets the following error for all the jobs he applies from his Freelance account.

"Sorry, we were unable to save your application. This job is private. Only freelancers invited by client can view this job.

"When she checks, the jobs she applies are not private.  There is no problem when we apply with the same agency account.

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tayfun,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to the agency owner via a support ticket to assist them with their concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
tayfung
Community Member

Hi Bojan

Thank you very much for your quick support. Hope we can solve the problem in a short time.

Best regards,

Tayfun

tayfung
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

No one has contacted us and our Agency manager still cannot use his account. Our agency manager continues to get the following error when applying for a job. But when I apply for the same job, my application is accepted.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
This job is private. Only freelancers invited by client can view this job.

We still make paid payments but we cannot use them.

Thanks,

Tayfun

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tayfun,

I would like to confirm that our team has reached out to your agency manager with additional information.
Our team will resend the ticket shortly. Please refer your manager to the ticket to follow up with additional questions and information. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello goran,

Unfortunately, the problem still persists. In 2017, an automatic message comes in the form of your application being rejected. There is an automatic message that our agency manager is not a member. But he is already a member and rising talent. He did business at Upwork and made money.

If this is the case. We must close all paid memberships related to him, me and our agency account.

Best Regards,

Tayfun

Hi Tayfun,

Our team has reached out to your manager via ticket. Please have your manager check and update the ticket so our team can assist them further. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths