🐈
» Forums » Agencies » We were unable to send invitation to such use...
Page options
jsena
Community Member

We were unable to send invitation to such users: User has active assignments or offers -PLS FIX ASAP

I can't add a team member to my agency because of this error. I'm non-exclusive but the contractor seems like exclusive. How to change his status to non-exclusive? He already left the other agency he's associated with but he has 1 project but paused contract for 5-6 months already. Please fix this asap. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Jacquelene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are to invite freelancers who have active proposals, contracts, and unwithdrawn earnings to be exclusive agency members, they would have to withdraw all their proposals and end their active contracts first. Otherwise, you'll get an error message saying that they can't be added to your agency. You have the option to add them as non-exclusive agency members so they can be part of your team and still work for other clients independently. It will not be up to the freelancer to choose what type of agency member they will be.

Kindly check this and this article for more information.

Please let us know if you still need further assistance. We'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Jacquelene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are to invite freelancers who have active proposals, contracts, and unwithdrawn earnings to be exclusive agency members, they would have to withdraw all their proposals and end their active contracts first. Otherwise, you'll get an error message saying that they can't be added to your agency. You have the option to add them as non-exclusive agency members so they can be part of your team and still work for other clients independently. It will not be up to the freelancer to choose what type of agency member they will be.

Kindly check this and this article for more information.

Please let us know if you still need further assistance. We'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork
jsena
Community Member

Okay I think I found the answer by scrolling down below there's an option that I am not aware of. Thank you AJ. 

Hi Jacquelene,

You're welcome. Have a great day!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths