🐈
» Forums » Agencies » What will my JSS be as a new agency?
Page options
tkwon
Community Member

What will my JSS be as a new agency?

I'm currently top rated with 100% JSS. If I create an agency and add one person who is completely new to Upwork, will my JSS then be 50%?

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Thomas,

The agency Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated using the same formula for freelancers. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score. Here's the help article for more information. 

Agency owners and admins can edit agency members' roles and permissions by going to Settings  Members & Permissions. You can assign an agency manager to help you manage the agency. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tkwon
Community Member

Ok well so if my JSS is 100% and my new employee is brand new, then my JSS will be like 50%?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas, 

Agency owners are responsible for the all work of their agencies and agency freelancers, so their profiles will reflect the collective JSS of their agencies rather than their own account ratings if their account is set to agency exclusive.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Thomas!

I am sorry that I am disturbing you, recently saw that you have asked a question on upwork community about what would be new agency JSS will it be same as the freelancers JSS?

I am also facing similar situation, I am a top rated freelancer and like to open an agency, what would be my agency JSS 8f other members are new on upwork?

Appreciate your help man.

Ashish A.

tkwon
Community Member

I'm thinking of starting an agency so that I can have someone send out proposals for me. I'm much too busy to work and do sales. Is this possible with the agency model?

sunnapatel
Community Member

Hi Thomas,

Yes, definitely you can go with the Agency model & add someone to whom you want to assign access. 

UW will reflect the same JSS score on the Agency profile as it's associated with your profile & the same will be reflected on team profiles too. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths