🐈
» Forums » Agencies » When I will receive funds from Agency contrac...
Page options
d277beaa
Community Member

When I will receive funds from Agency contract

Hi there, hope you are fine.

5 days back I got my first milestone approved from a contract on my Agency, which has only one member, me. For fixed price contracts on my own account, payments became available in 5 days, but for this I cannot see them even in my escrow, pending or available. 
So when will I receive them, and I was expecting them to be visible on my Reports of my personal account, which they are not yet.

So kindly help me with this.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

Your client places funds into escrow when they set up a milestone. When you submit a milestone deliverable, your client is able to review your work and direct us to release payment. Your client can choose to release the full amount, more, or less than the escrow deposit, or ask you for changes to the work product.

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account.  If the contract is under the agency, it’ll show in agency reports. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. 

You can check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
anna032375
Community Member

Since you are hired under an Agency, payment is seen under Agency account - Reports - Transaction history and should be available after 5 days of client's approval. Hope this helps.

d277beaa
Community Member

Hi Anna, thanks for helping me out.

This I know, but more than 5 days have passed, and still, funds are not available under my reports. I am the only member of the agency, so how will I receive them...

d277beaa
Community Member

Thanks, I got it!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths