🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Why I can't upgade my plan to Freelancer plus...
Page options
ramchandra_hegde
Community Member

Why I can't upgade my plan to Freelancer plus?

I am trying to upgade using following link:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/plans/membership/change-plan
but it gives me following error:

Access Denied.
Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.
I am sure my profile has been approved since I am able to submit a proposal and even got an offer and working on the project. Why I am getting this error?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ramchandra,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. For more information on working for an agency, you can check out this help article. You can upgrade your agency plan by following the steps outlined in this help article.

You can also change the status from exclusive to non-exclusive and then, subscribe to the Freelancer Plus membership. To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions.

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ramchandra,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. For more information on working for an agency, you can check out this help article. You can upgrade your agency plan by following the steps outlined in this help article.

You can also change the status from exclusive to non-exclusive and then, subscribe to the Freelancer Plus membership. To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions.

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
tag113
Community Member

Hello!

Can you help me?

I get a message - Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

So i can not upgrade my agency plan.  

Hi Anatoli,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths