🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Why am I still not getting my top rated badge...
Page options
ahmad_shah97
Community Member

Why am I still not getting my top rated badge?

Hi!

I received my first top-rated badge a few months ago and lost it due to my past 12-months earning being less than $1000. 

Meanwhile, I also started an agency and have been getting jobs through that. My problem is, On my personal account, my earnings are now above $1000 for a month but I still haven't received my badge. 

Can I know the reason for this? Is it due to the fact that my new jobs are through my agency and not my own profile? or is it because my latest jobs haven't been closed and are still in progress. 

Sincerely, 

Muhammad Ahmad Shah

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Since you're an exclusive member of your agency, once your agency is eligible to receive the Top Rated badge it will be proved to your freelancer profile as well. To learn more about how your agency can receive the Top Rated badge, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Since you're an exclusive member of your agency, once your agency is eligible to receive the Top Rated badge it will be proved to your freelancer profile as well. To learn more about how your agency can receive the Top Rated badge, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths