🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Why can't I upgrade to Upwork Agency Plus?
Page options
ecbc5754
Community Member

Why can't I upgrade to Upwork Agency Plus?

I tried to upgrade to Upwork Agency Plus but I got the message "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later".

Can someone please help me in this matter?
7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your message. It looks like your agency subscription is in process of renewal. Could you please try upgrading to Agency Plus plan after 48-72 hours?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am currently on the free plan. Do you mean they are renewing my free plan before I can upgrade?

Hi Mohammed,

I would like to clarify that we are in process of subscription renewals and you should be able to upgrade your membership once this process is complete. As Pradeep already shared, please allow 48 hours to pass and let us know if the issue persists.

We will be happy to assist you if the issue persists after this period. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
code-hunt
Community Member

I have the same problem, what i must to do ? I cant  to upgrade to Upwork Agency Plus. The same massage 

Hi Nadiia,

Thank you for your message. The membership upgrades are not allowed when your existing membership is due for renewal. You will need to try again after 24-48 hours of your billing date.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6e3083ad
Community Member

Hello! 

im trying to upgrade my account and encountered the same error. Does waiting for 24-48 hrs is really the solution for it? Would love to hear your feedback. Thanks! 

Hi Abbey,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths