🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Why can't submit a proposal even though I hav...
Page options
c8283ec5
Community Member

Why can't submit a proposal even though I have connects ?

how can i put proposal if i have a connects but without upgrade my plane ? please tell me if you have perfect solution for my problem . 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Kishan,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. For more information on working for an agency, you can check out this help article. You can upgrade your agency plan by following the steps outlined in this help article.

You can also change the status from exclusive to non-exclusive. To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Kishan,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. For more information on working for an agency, you can check out this help article. You can upgrade your agency plan by following the steps outlined in this help article.

You can also change the status from exclusive to non-exclusive. To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
c8283ec5
Community Member

Thank you so much Nikola For your valuable response it will help me to understand UpWork more better. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths