🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Issue
Page options
alspru
Community Member

Why is an excluded member still visible on agency members list?

Hi!

One of our freelancers was excluded from the agency (no active contrats, nor interviews, nor invitations). He is excluded from my list on the Settings tab, but still visible on the public agency's page. It's 2 weeks already. When will his profile vanish on our agence page?

Best, Alexey

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexey,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
basit_023
Community Member

Hi, I have my own agency account on Upwork by the name of B&S Real estate solution. I added a team member to it a couple of months before. But a month before, I removed him from my agency. Now yesterday he got a contract on his account but he was unable to accept that. Only I was allowed to accept his contract from my agency account however, He is not associated with my agency. Can anyone tell me that why it happened and where will he get paid? In an agency or on his own account?

Hi Abdul,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
tristanshin
Community Member

Hi, agencies!

I have removed an active member from my team, and she no longer is a part of my team; however, it still shows up on the agency profile.

Is this a technical issue, or should I wait for the Upwork to update the profile. 

Thank you!

Hi Sunghoon,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
charlesengelen
Community Member

Hi there. We've deleted inactive agency members from our profile, but they haven't been removed yet, so still appear. Is there an issue or does it just take a while for this to show? 

Hi Charles,

This is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it! I asked our support team to reach out to you via a ticket so you can receive a notification once it's resolved.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
cajegasricardo
Community Member

I no longer have a team and the agency have removed me from their roster. I do not understand why my profile still show that I am associated with agency.

Hi Ricardo,

I checked this account that you used to post in the community, and I no longer see your agency affiliation. Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies then check again?

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths