🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Withdrawing Payment of Individual Upwork via ...
Page options
deepak-chauhan
Community Member

Withdrawing Payment of Individual Upwork via Agency Profile Account

Hi Team, 

I tried the support chat but could'nt helped in my question. 

So, I have my personal account & agency account under my profile, I have recently finished one job and want to withdraw my earning. But I wanted to withdraw that earning though my agency profile!. Currently i have added only one payment method which is my personal account, just want to make sure two things if i will withdraw the earning into my personal account will it feature in my invoice as VOCSO Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Attn: Deepak Chauhan or something else ?

I want to feature this payment in my agency profile not in my personal account! Or please help in understand how the payment work in agency & individual account, can i recieve payment for job done via individual profile in my company account! 

I am sorry for long email, but this confusion is taking breath now. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deepak, 

I wanted to clarify that since you were hired through your freelancer account, the contract, and all payments will go to your freelancer account. This cannot be transferred to your agency account. Your freelancer and agency accounts are treated separately, and payments and contracts will go through the account where you were hired. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deepak, 

I wanted to clarify that since you were hired through your freelancer account, the contract, and all payments will go to your freelancer account. This cannot be transferred to your agency account. Your freelancer and agency accounts are treated separately, and payments and contracts will go through the account where you were hired. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths