🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Work Diary Fails to take screenshot
Page options
sircoop
Community Member

Work Diary Fails to take screenshot

I have one freelancer in my agency who's work diary consistently says "Failed to take screenshot." How can I resolve this issue and get the work diary working properly?

Please see attachment.

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gary,

Could you please advise them to try using the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article?  If the issue persists, they can report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist them directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
geneobeso
Community Member

Hello! I'm Currently having the same problem. Is there any step-by-step guide on how to fix this?

Hi Geneviev,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared here? If the issue persists, please let us know  by following the steps on how to report a problem on the same article so we can investigate further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
smusenko
Community Member

Hello, I've got same problem, "Failed to take screenshot".

Article that you advised is about "antivirus" or "Mac" but I'm using Linux Debian with no antivirus at all.

Recently nothing changed on PC but theoretically it was some libraries update and it can cause a problem.

I've already used "Support and Feedback" from App to post a message.

Writing just you to know: nothing helped !

Regards

Sergey, a programmer.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for sharing the additional information here, and our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also experiencing the same issue and none of the suggestions solved the issue.

Hi Diego,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can check your email or access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
pro_ripon
Community Member

How can I change the marked Title?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths