🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: merging 3 freelancers account to 1 agency...
Page options
jayatisinghal
Community Member

merging 3 freelancers account to 1 agency account

we are 3 partners have 3 individual freelancers profiles, now we are planning to merge all profiles into one agency account and there are current projects as well going on in all profiles.

if I add these 3 freelancers profile to my agency account, then payment in all freelancers account will directly go to agency account or their individual accounts? (as we have a separate company bank account)

also, there are some projects going on both hourly and fixed cost, will it be possible to get all these projects shifted to the agency's profile automatically.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jayati,

All payment for agency contracts are received in the Agency's account balance, and you as an agency owner can control and divide the earnings as per your agreement with your team members. Please check this help article about Agency Finances.

Individual freelancer account is separate from your agency account, the new contracts should be created under your agency account.

We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. To create an agency account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Thanks for clarification. Just one more question, what about existing projects, will they automatically transferred to agency profile?

or need to be signed again from client.

Hi Jayati,

You'll need to create new contracts under the Agency account as contracts can't be moved under the Agency account from a Freelancer account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
9cc50759
Community Member

Hi Bojan! I have a question. I'm a part of an agency - Creative Nest and we've 3 different freelancers accounts conected to the agency. We would like to combine all the work and earning we've done over time to one account, as it is much easier for us to work only from one. How can I make it happen? Thank you! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths