🐈
» Forums » Agencies » payment methods has been deactivated as the b...
Page options
naxbit_ai
Community Member

payment methods has been deactivated as the beneficiary name of the bank account does not match your

I am part of agency which we created just few days back.

While getting paid, i tried adding my bank account details and it got rejected saying the beneficiary name of bank account does not match.

Note: The agency account has been created by my partner with his own upwork ID. I am part of team member.

Does upwork need agency name as beneficiary name ? or my personal account name? or the account name has to be of owner of agency (in my case my partner) ? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

We have updated the owner's bank details in the agency profile and it seems to be accepted. 

But, another problem we have is i have registeed as freelancer and accepted agency team member. SO agency profile is alligned with my account.

Now, when i am tryong to place a bid/ proposal, system is asking me to keep my per hour price above $3, but i am not been able to configure the per hour price in my account.

How do i do it ?

Please help.

Hi Kanak,

You need to ask your Agency owner or manager to set your hourly rate.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths