🐈
» Forums » Agencies » switching agency profile to freelancer profil...
Page options
saazantech
Community Member

switching agency profile to freelancer profile for some time

Is this possible to switch agency profile to freelancer profile for a time period and revert back to agency profile after some time?

11 REPLIES 11
NikolaS

Hi Naveed,

You can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,
I want to close my agency profile for now. but want to know, if in future I want to create the agency with same name, is this will be possible?

Regards

Naveed Jasim

Hi Naveed,

Yes, you should not have any problems in the future with reopening your agency profile. Don't forget to change your status to non-exclusive member before closing your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Where I will get this option? when I tried to click close my agency button in setting, I get this message. "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service".

Hi Naveed,

Please update your status to a non exclusive member and once this is done our team will close your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I have updated the status to a non-exclusive member.

Hi Naveed,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran,

can we revert back to the agency? sorry for taking your time. I had reverted back to my status to exclusive but the agency is deleted.

Hi Goran,

My agency completed jobs are not showing in my freelancer profile. and also the balance in my agency profile is not in the freelancer profile.
Can you please revert back to the agency?

Hi Naveed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your assistance and time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths