🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Why can't I select the other team member ...
Page options
d_tare
Community Member

team members not showing up when I submit proposal

Hello,

I want to submit a proposal- Agency. But I cannot see all team members when I try to choose the member to give the job with. 

We are 15 and only 10 are showing. 

Help !

10 REPLIES 10
d_tare
Community Member

Hi , I have the same concern. Other team members are not shown when I tried to submit a proposal. Up-date on this pls

Hi Diana,

I checked and it looks like the profiles of the freelancers you're referring to have not been accepted into Upwork. In order for an agency owner to submit proposals on behalf of an agency member, that agency member will need to have an approved profile in good standing. If their profile hasn't been approved, they will not be able to submit proposals or have proposals submitted on their behalf. For more information, please check this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
fab747a0
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same problem. I can't see 3 out of 7 members. We urgently need to initiate the offer and contract process through the relevant freelancer for a job we agreed on via message. Thank you in advance for your support.

Hi Mehmet,

Could you please send me a private message with freelancer names or their profile links so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander,

I sent you a private message which includes freelancer names and prifile links. However, there is no any solution. Can you help me please, it is urgent.

Thanks.

Hi Mehmet,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d9b76cf1
Community Member

Hi Andrea,
We are a new Agency in Upwork. I have an Agency Plus account, and I have invited exclusive team members today only, which they have accepted, and I can see them in 'Active members' and in 'Agency Roster'. I have been able to submit one single proposal using one such team profile today, a few hours ago. But now these team members are no longer appearing in the drop down "Select a Freelancer" for that particular team. Verification for the profiles is currently in progress. Is that the only issue, that will get solved once the profiles are verified?

Hi Anindya,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2031c5b9
Community Member

Hello dear community,

I have the same problem. In the active member section we are 6, but when I'm trying to choose freelancers to submit a proposal, one is missing. He passed the identity control. 

Give me an advice please. Thanks.

Hi Nichita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths