🐈
» Forums » Agencies » team members not showing up when I submit pro...
Page options
d_tare
Community Member

team members not showing up when I submit proposal

Hello,

I want to submit a proposal- Agency. But I cannot see all team members when I try to choose the member to give the job with. 

We are 15 and only 10 are showing. 

Help !

6 REPLIES 6
d_tare
Community Member

Hi , I have the same concern. Other team members are not shown when I tried to submit a proposal. Up-date on this pls

Hi Diana,

I checked and it looks like the profiles of the freelancers you're referring to have not been accepted into Upwork. In order for an agency owner to submit proposals on behalf of an agency member, that agency member will need to have an approved profile in good standing. If their profile hasn't been approved, they will not be able to submit proposals or have proposals submitted on their behalf. For more information, please check this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
fab747a0
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same problem. I can't see 3 out of 7 members. We urgently need to initiate the offer and contract process through the relevant freelancer for a job we agreed on via message. Thank you in advance for your support.

Hi Mehmet,

Could you please send me a private message with freelancer names or their profile links so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander,

I sent you a private message which includes freelancer names and prifile links. However, there is no any solution. Can you help me please, it is urgent.

Thanks.

Hi Mehmet,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths