🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: unable to receive email of agency invitat...
Page options
malikumarshahid
Community Member

unable to receive email of agency invitation to me

I am a freelancer and an agency invited me to their team, I received this notification on Upwork but I am unable to find the email. how much time will it take?

I have checked the spam folder it is not there.

they invited me as a non-exclusive member and I don't have any current project proposal or request.

12 REPLIES 12
NikolaS

Hi Malik,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nicola,

I'm facing the similar issue an agency is adding me as an exclusive menber but i'm not recieving any notification on upwork neither on email. Capture.PNG

Hi Shiraz,

Please close your currently active candidacies and then follow up with the agency owner so that they can send you the invitation.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
gedztoo
Community Member

I'm facing a similar issue; an agency is adding me as an exclusive member, but I'm not receiving any notification on my email. I only received notification on Upwork.

Hi Gedion,

Could you please check your junk/spam folder in case the email was sent there?

~Andrea
Upwork
gedztoo
Community Member

I'm sorry it isn't there.

Hi Gedion,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
gedztoo
Community Member

This is the second time the agency tried to invite me. All the same, things happen, I receive no email about their invitation. Please raise a ticket for me.

f9eae706
Community Member

Hi, I got the same issue.
I received this notification on Upwork but I am unable to find the email, and I chek the spam folder.

Hi
I am a freelancer and an agency invited me to their team, I received the notification about inviting on Upwork, but I am unable to find the email. It is already day two, when I can't receive the email.

I have checked the spam folder it is not there.

Thank you!

Hi Karina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths