🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: unlink my account to my agency
Page options
d_dabatian
Community Member

unlink my account to my agency

Hi there, 

I would like to ask for some help.. I already unlink my account and it was sucessful and  in my teams section I am no longer associate with my previouse agaency, but I cannot submit proposal since it is disabled and upon checking on my connects hisotry, It still state there that I am still exclusively under agency. I already email upwork regarding this matter and sad to say I have emailed them many times and I think the assigned agent is not working on it since because until now I don't get any reply. here is my ticket no. 35836429. I hope someone will help me with this?I am waiting for your reply morethan one week now. Can anyone help me with this??

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Dimple,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience and the issue with your profile. I see that your support ticket is already escalated to our technical team who are investigating your concern. Our support team will reach out to you as soon as they have an update from our technical team. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d_dabatian
Community Member

Thank you for your response with my post, would like to ask if is there any other option incase this problem would not be solve?

Hi Dimple,

Thank you for responding. I can see that the agent assigned to your ticket has given you an update. If you wish to update the team with new information or clarify some things, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread to keep everything in one place. That way, we'll be more efficient in assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork

yes annie Thristan already reply but the issue was not yet resolve..I hope it issue will be solve asap..thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths