🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: want to report about a fake freelancer
Page options
mohd_shah
Community Member

want to report about a fake freelancer

hi team,

i know fake freelancer who is working on behalf of poor farmers fake profiles. i reported the issue is upwork earlier as well

I provide them screenshot but they only make profile verifiication, he easily cheat that as well.

i suggest them to do ip verification but they don't consider.

is upwork happy with their commision and don't take care the valuable customers.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Mohd Shahnawaz,

Thank you for reporting this to us. I'd be happy to check with the team on this. Please share more information by sending me a PM. You can PM me by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

By making multiple account.The working person is one**Edited for community guidelines**as per upwork policy no one can work on behalf of other profiles. He is working on the behalf of profile**Edited for community guidelines**. A lot of profiles already suspended by upwork and more need to be suspended. Here are the below listed profiles that need to be suspended, if you guys take technical interview you can catch them easily. You can also make ip on track, it's important to make upwork planet clean and fair for upwork valuable customers. I am sharing the profile link which need to suspended. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Second profile is already suspended earlier but not sure why upwork resume such frauds account. 

Hi Mohd Shahnawaz,

Thanks for following up on this report. Please know that this has been escalated to our team already, and they will review and appropriate actions will be taken. If you'd like to share more information, please feel free to send me a private message by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b27cd1d6
Community Member

I also report fake freelancer. How can I reach out to you?

Community Member

I agree with Eric. There are so many fake freelancers. Let me know how to prove me not a fake freelancer. Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths