This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account Suspended

Frequent Visitor
Sung L Member Since: Apr 15, 2019

Hi Avery,

I have same issue...

Could you help me please ? 

Sundus R Member Since: Feb 3, 2019

My account has been suspended due to sending high number of proposals, now clients are offering me new jobs what should I do now?

Please recover it ASAP so I can continue working on upwork

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Mitchell, 

I checked your account and can see that the team reached out to you last February 19. Please respond to the ticket and follow the steps outlined on the ticket so that the limitation to your account can be lifted.

You should still be able to access it via your email or under My Requests on this page.

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Sherry Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2018

Hi Upwork Team,

I received an email from Upwork Help Center saying that my account is suspended because I submitted high number of proposals for jobs without many contracts or earnings.

Actually I was busy for some months and could not reach Upwork in a real and good way but I was about to return to propose for new jobs and found that my account is suspended for not a convinced reason.

First of all, millions of people are proposing on the same job offer and most of the clients do jobs with the earlier proposals and that’s now a base. Sometimes I’m early and sometimes not, we are not in a speed game!

Secondly, I did many jobs on Upwork and got 5-star reviews and amazing feedbacks. Everything was completed on time and with the acceptance of the client to do the following job for him.

Thirdly, I had a diploma certificate in graphic designing that is accredited. When I work with clients on Upwork, I deal with them in a professional and respectful way.

I don’t think having a break proposing and not getting contracts is a reason to suspend my account after all of these things.

Please let me know if you need any documents or evidences on anything I mentioned above.

I hope to have a reply on this soon!

Thank you!

Sherry Younan

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

I'm sorry to learn your account has been suspended, Sherry. Please resend your appeal again, and I'll make sure to follow this up with the team so that they can review your appeal, and your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Mim S Member Since: Oct 5, 2018
My account is reported to be suspended too. And I do not know why?
I did my video call verification, I am myself and a real normal man.
Frequent Visitor
Sandeep A Member Since: Aug 14, 2017

Representative,

My upwork account got suspended due to unexplained reasons. I want to revoke suspension to my account in order to allow me to send proposals again.

Kindly help and if there is any code of conduct which has been violated, let me know and give warning so I can become aware of not repeating it. I find this website really vital but debarred from using it without rationale communicated to me.

I am eager to get back with new approach, if proper guidance given to me. Kindly revoke my suspension and allow my appeal for the grounds mentioned above.

Sachidanand T Member Since: Aug 4, 2016

facing same issue

Sachidanand T Member Since: Aug 4, 2016

Please help me also i attended video chat for re-verify my account and i just tell him my email id and attender tell me my id is permanently suspended. Even I am top rated designer from last 2 year. Please help me reolve this issue. 

I have long turm client 47%

recomemded clients 87%

approx 150+ job done successfully 

Pawan S Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
Please help. I am 17 year old my age is not legal so my upwrok account is suspended. So i want to delete my account. But my account is not delete.
Please active my account so i delete my account. Rather i case upwrok.