This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Brazil

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Joao B Member Since: Sep 9, 2016

Hi everybody!!
Brazilian freelancer? reply here

20 REPLIES 20
Pedro P Member Since: Aug 12, 2016

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Frequent Visitor
Joao B Member Since: Sep 9, 2016

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Joao and Pedro,

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for starting this conversation and looking forward to seeing more users from Brazil post on this thread. Please note that you need to post your future comments in English, as per our Community Guidelines.

Robson M Member Since: Aug 12, 2018

Hi Vladimir G, upwork don't recognize my cpf (Bank SWIFT Code ! invalid SWIFT code)

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Robson, 

The Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas (CPF) is the the Brazilian individual taxpayer registry identification number. It has 11 digits and can be found on your CPF card.

You'll also need the branch number of your bank to register for Direct to Local Bank payments. The branch number is 4 or 5 digits with the format 0000 or 0000-0. Please confirm with your bank the correct branch number to use.

-Avery
Untitled
Jamil D Member Since: Mar 17, 2015

I'm here too.

Frequent Visitor
Lucas L Member Since: Jan 18, 2017

I'm here.

Estou aqui.

Frequent Visitor
Eduardo E Member Since: Feb 9, 2017

Hello!

Renata M Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
Hello brazilian friends!
Happy to find this topic and hope to hear from you soon. I signed up to upwork few days ago, I read already lots of good things but I still have some questions. Please, any help will be very welcome! Thanks a lot!
Many hugs!