This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

E invoice (services export invoice AFIP - Argentina)

Frequent Visitor
Luciana E Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
oh ok! Thanks!
Frequent Visitor
Fredy P Member Since: Jun 7, 2017

Hi Luciana,  Jorge

I want to know the best way to get my money from upwork. Has any of you done the the wire transfer to bank account? Do yo know how much you get charged on taxes and fees on 1000 usd? Can you please, let us know your experience? Thanks in advance!

Fredy

Jorge B Member Since: Jun 1, 2018

Hello Fredy, here i described some  fees that mybank charged me:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Americas/E-invoice-services-export-invoice-AFIP-Argentina/gpm-p/5141...
You have to communicate with the external commerce office of your bank and they'll let you know the fees.
Also when you go to the upwork get paid page you'll see upwork fees for each payment method.

Frequent Visitor
Fredy P Member Since: Jun 7, 2017

Good morning and thank you Jorge! I would do that..  also I wanted to ask you about this new fees that the goverment is charging for exports? Do you know something about it? Would this affect us?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Fredy

Frequent Visitor
Juan D Member Since: Oct 9, 2018

Hey Fredy, how are you?

If you are talking about retentions ("retenciones"), the way the law is right now, services export cant be issued with this type of taxes.

For goods like soy and cereals, they can because they export things, not services, so we have to wait until the law goes thought the congress with the annual presupuesto, to see if they also aprove this new law.

Besides that, even if they aprove the charging of this retenciones taxes to services, as we are Monotributistas, we already pay everything every month, so maybe this taxes will be no applicable to us.

And about the bank fees and transaction charges, Im about to test it up a flow that could be the best regarding fees eficiency.

Im thinking on sending the money from UPWORK to payo for $2 USD, then from payo to my bank account (Santander rio USD) for 2%, and recieving on my account for only 0,125%+IVA if I do several transactions of less than 50USD (making transactions is so easy, so I dont have any problem on repeating the process several times).

Remember to always to a Factura E to legally declare your earnings (the money doesnt necesarally need to be sent on one transaction as long as it is declared).

I will update the thread once I have analized everything.

Regards!

Juan

Frequent Visitor
Lucas Daniel O Member Since: Jul 21, 2017

Hi there! May I ask you if you are using CBU or account number to recieve dollars? Smiley Very Happy I have santander rio too!

Thanks in advance.

Jorge B Member Since: Jun 1, 2018

Just to inform and stop making confussion about this topic.
Wire transfer work as expected using santander rio Account number (not CBU)
Fees as described above.
50 usd + 0.125%
In case you have questions contact Comex (Foreign commerce from your banck and upwork help).
Also please post your experiences with your bank that may be helpful to other users.

I don't know what the Kudos benefits are but they are appreciated Smiley Tongue