This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Job Success Score

Highlighted
Achin K Member Since: Jan 24, 2019

Hello Upwork Team,

I am writing this post in regards to the Job Success Score updated on my profile. As of now I have worked on two projects and got 5/5 , 4/5 rating.

And 2 of the contracts are ended by the clients without any payments because they don’t want the things to be done as they had some changes, and don’t need the project to be completed.

So it seems that has already been considered in my Job Success Score. Please have a check and do the needful as the contracts are ended by the clients and not by a freelancer.

Regards,

Achin

4 REPLIES 4
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Achin K wrote:

Hello Upwork Team,

I am writing this post in regards to the Job Success Score updated on my profile. As of now I have worked on two projects and got 5/5 , 4/5 rating.

And 2 of the contracts are ended by the clients without any payments because they don’t want the things to be done as they had some changes, and don’t need the project to be completed.

So it seems that has already been considered in my Job Success Score. Please have a check and do the needful as the contracts are ended by the clients and not by a freelancer.

Regards,

Achin

The JSS calculation is automatic and the same for everyone. If you expect any manual manipulation, this is not going to happen, but from your post it's not clear to me what you expect of them in the first place?

Hello Martina,

Thanks for looking into this.

Here my concern is - i have worked on 2 projects one with 5/5 and second with 4/5 rating.

And two projects are closed by client only, and they dont need this task to be done. So my JSS is calculated as 50% which is very less to get a project.
So my point is Can we ignore the projects in calculating JSS without any payments?
or how i can improve this going forward.

Regards,

Achin

Can someone explain me about this?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Achin K wrote:

Hello Martina,

Thanks for looking into this.

Here my concern is - i have worked on 2 projects one with 5/5 and second with 4/5 rating.

And two projects are closed by client only, and they dont need this task to be done. So my JSS is calculated as 50% which is very less to get a project.
So my point is Can we ignore the projects in calculating JSS without any payments?
or how i can improve this going forward.

Regards,

Achin

There's about a million posts regarding this topic, and I don't think that upwork is going to change the automatic calculation anytime soon.