This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My Upwork account is suspended due to not getting a single job too, can anyone help me recover it?

Highlighted
Fatima R Member Since: Nov 13, 2018

My Upwork account is suspended, I want to recover that, how can I?

I had been there with web development skills, about 8+ clients interviewed me but couldn't hire, some because of no review and some because of this that they didn't come online after contacting me.

I hope a client was going to hire me but my account got suspended, Can anyone help how can I recover that?

11 REPLIES 11
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Fatima,

Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. 

Let us know if you need any more assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled

Hi Bojan, Thanks for your reply!

They said if you want to appeal, you can send an email, but I don't know what to write in the mail that can recover my account, can you help me with that?

Frequent Visitor
Kashif G Member Since: Jan 14, 2019

hello 

My Upwork account is suspended due to not getting a single job too, can anyone help me recover
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018

Hi Kashif,

Sorry to hear about your account. Please refer to the ticket or notification sent to you about your account. You may access the ticket here.

~ Bojan
Untitled

Hi Bojan, how can I get my ticket? And what is that actually?

Frequent Visitor
Vlado O Member Since: Mar 17, 2019

Hi Bojan,

my account got suspended as well without any notification, can you please share the steps on how can I resolve this issue?

Best regards,

Vlado

Kevin U Member Since: Jan 15, 2018

Hello Bojan!

My account had been suspended and I didn't receive any ticket from email and also can't contact upwork customer support. Please help me. Thanks.

Achin K Member Since: Jan 24, 2019

Hello Upwork Team,

I am writing this email in regards to the Job Success Score updated on my profile. As of now I have worked on two projects and got 5/5 , 4/5 rating.

And 2 of the contracts are ended by the clients without any payments because they don’t want the things to be done as they had some changes, and don’t need the project to be completed.

So it seems that has already been considered in my Job Success Score. Please have a check and do the needful as the contracts are ended by the clients and not by a freelancer.

Regards,

Achin

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad J Member Since: Feb 25, 2019

Hi Bojan,

My account has been suspended due to submitting higher number of proposals. 

Please kindly review my case because I really want to work with upwork so please its a request. It was a mistake and it will never happen again.

here is the link to my community question:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Asia-Pacific/Can-Upwork-give-a-chance-to-someone-with-suspended-prof...

Please do review my case again.