This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My profile is not approved altough it is properly filled

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Grace C Member Since: Sep 21, 2018

Hi Guys

I have problems getting my profile approved, although I really don't understand why.

It has being completed 100%, I was cheking and definitely there is not enough people from my region with the same skills and languages.

I have also taken tests and uploaded portfolios, and try a few times now, but still got the same message.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0194b4c1411e11974a?viewMode=1

I have over 8 years of experience, so definitely I can add value to the platform and I think I deserve a chance.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction about what to do here?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011

Grace C wrote:

I have problems getting my profile approved, although I really don't understand why

Upwork has way too many freelancers at the moment as its, and every day 10.000 more try to join.

98% are rejected, and of the few that are accepted, the vast majority does not ever earn a single Dollar.

Frequent Visitor
P A D H E Member Since: Feb 4, 2018

Hi Petra R. I have a different problem. I put 2 posts about this but. It doesn't seem to be replied. That's why I'm asking it this way. 

I'm trying to verify my ID and my ID uploading attempts are finished and I cannot upload ID again. I can't complete the ID verification. Please help me to solve this issue.