This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment method Argentina

Highlighted
Micaela C Member Since: May 7, 2014
Hello everybody! I would like anyone to help me knowing which is the best way to get paid here in argentina?? Thanks !!
113 REPLIES 113
Frequent Visitor
Silvina Z Member Since: Jun 24, 2014
I would like to know it too... anyone can share a good advice?
Frequent Visitor
Lilen Y Member Since: Aug 23, 2015

Did you get any answer?

I would like to know that too.

I have seen that payoneer could be the best way, but it seems to have a lot of taxes

Mariana M Member Since: Aug 26, 2015

Hello people!!!

I am argentinian too, I was reading that payooner is the best way to get paid, I read that many people buy things with credit card and some cashier machine gave money them buT Idon´t know if is true. I created an acount in payooner and they sent me a credit card.  I´m new in upwork, but now I have my first upwork job but it is in progress so I don´t know how is the meth0d to get paid yet.

Did oyu get paid some work in upwork?

Regards!!

Mariana

Felipe J Member Since: Jul 1, 2015

Hi Mariana,

Indeed, Payoneer is one of the best, if not the best option to get paid here in Argentina.
I started to work here in UpWork a couple of months ago and everything went well when I wanted to use the money in my Payoneer account.

Best Regards,

Felipe

Hi Felipe!!

Thanks for your answer, is a good new!

Can you take money from cashier machine?? 

Regards!!

Mariana

Ignacio B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015

Hola Mariana Smiley Happy

you can, but you will get pesos at the official rate.

You can take a trip to Colonia in Uruguay, its a nice visit and you can get the money out there and re enter it legally.

Thanks for your information Ignacio!!!

Kisses!

Mariana

Frequent Visitor
Rodolfo T Member Since: Oct 7, 2015

Hello, I am freelance too. and the AFIP?, they can to see our operations?

thx

Dana V Member Since: Oct 2, 2015

Hello everyone,

I've had a Payoneer card since 5 years ago. The fees are quite low, you will only see the exchange rate is not very convenient for us, but it has nothing to do with Payoneer. There is also a limit of extraction at the ATM.

Maybe you need to raise your fees a little to include the extra expenditure, but I highly recommend this method. You can also receive SEPA and ACH transfers, which is very convenient for other clients you may have.

I hope this helps!

Cat Very Happy

Zrrt!!