This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment method Argentina

Julio G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi Mariano

With Factura E y mean Factura Exportación. 

You can only create Factura Electronica of type C for argentinian customers since CUIT is a mandatory field.

For Factura E (Exportación) you can fill with a generic country CUIT and the company name (Razón Social)

Optionally can fill the country Tax ID of your customer if he have it and also need your bill for any reason.

Regards,

Julio.

Mariano M Member Since: Nov 10, 2017

Great! Thanks for everything Julio!

I have only one last question, if I choose "Direct to Local Bank" is it necessary to make a "Factura de Exportación"? Or a "Factura C" is fine?

Yes, you can create a paper bill of Factura C. 

What you can not do is create an electronic Factura C for this incomes if your clients doesnt have a CUIT. If your client dont have a CUIT and need to create a Factura Electronica, then must be of type E. 

Regards,

Julio.

Maximiliano Sebast R Member Since: Nov 29, 2016

You can do an electronic factura C for  "consumidor final" without a CUIT, it just don't have to be over $1k pesos

Thanks Maximiliano! good to know Smiley Happy

Mariano M Member Since: Nov 10, 2017

Has anyone transfer the money to a US dollars account in Argentina? 

Frequent Visitor
Agustin P Member Since: Feb 5, 2018

I will try tomorrrow to use Wire Transfer (Direct to my USD Caja Ahorro), i used the ICBC Swift Code, etc, i was using direct to local bank but im kind of tired to the low exchange rate, so i will try this tomorrow, it cost 30USD wich is cheapier than what i lost with the exchange rate.

I hope it work...

Frequent Visitor
Luciana E Member Since: Feb 14, 2017

Hi! I thought that with that method, you would pay 30USD plus the bank commission for the international transfer (In Santander Rio was between 60usd/80usd I think). Can you tell us how it went? thanks!

Frequent Visitor
Sandra P Member Since: Aug 3, 2018

Hi, I think this is the best payment method because, in the link below, you apply for a Mastercard debit card which is linked to a bank account in the US. Steps are very easy to follow and once you have your Mastercard you will be able to receive money in your bank account and then you can make purchases at any shop that accepts Mastercard. You will also be able to extract money from ATMs. Believe me, if you are from Argentina, there is no better way.

Frequent Visitor
Virginia M Member Since: Oct 16, 2018

Hi Julio!

First, thank you for all the information provided.

Second, after resuming all the info i collected from the forums, i want to ask you if at the end the best choice is: upwork--> direct to local bank in ARS, when the payment is <= 1000 pesos i can do a Factura C to consumidor final, and when is greater than 1000 pesos i must do an Exportation bill (E)

That way mentioned, i keep things legal and is the cheapiest way to get the payment, is that correct?

thank you very much!

Virginia