This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment method Argentina

Julio G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi Nicolas

In my experience no bank extra charges. So the only "cost" is the exchange rate Upwork gives you.

Regards,

Julio.

Lisandro F Member Since: Nov 8, 2017

Not exactly what you need, but I opened a bank account on Bank Of America when I was in United States some years ago, if it is a paperless (only digital) account they are completely free. You just need to go to a bank branch with your passport and open it in 15 minutes (easier than opening a "Caja de Ahorros" here, they gave me a temporary debit card at that moment and received the definitive one three days later at the hotel).

I use that account to receive Upwork payments (it is also completely free). You can use the debit card to buy here in Argentina (there is a 3% fee for purchases outside U.S.) or worlwide.

I never withdraw dollars here, but it should work exactly as a Pyoneer card (Link or Banelco will charge you) with the difference that you do not pay to transfer from Upwork.

I use the card when I'm travelling instead of using my local debit/credit cards or to buy online, since Upwork is not my actual main job and I do not depend on that income, it is just a "saving" account for special ocassions.

When the Debit card expired, I had to request it to be sent by courier since the United States Postal System does not send credit/debit cards to Argentina. It had a cost of U$S 15, that is the only cost I ever had with the bank account (you can avoid it if you can send it to any address in the US or Mexico and someone brings the card for you)

Regards,

Lisandro

Mariano M Member Since: Nov 10, 2017

Hi guys!

I am going to start working as a freelance and get paid via UpWork. I want to withdraw the money using the "Direct to Local Bank" payment method, I have read all the comments on this post, but I am still unclear bout the "Factura de Servicios de Exportación", do you know if I need a make a "Factura de Servicios de Exportación" for every withdraw? I want that everything be as legally as possible.

Thanks!

Hi Mariano

I am the one says several times no need Factura E, but this changes to me recently.

All depends on how are you inscribed to AFIP. Asuming you are in the Monotributo there are two options:

1) If you are in a category without need to create Factura Electronica you can just create a paper bill to "Consumidor Final". Really simple.

2) If your category need "Factura Electronica" you will need to create a Factura E

Once you craete a new point of sale for this Factura E you can start creating bills.  

In our case, since we bill for services, no need to fill the INCOTERMS field.
Reallye simple too.

Hope this info help you.

If you have issues or doubts durint the AFIP setup maybe you can hire an accountant to help you with AFIP and IIBB. There are no too expensive and allows you to focus in work and get paid Smiley Happy

Regards,
Julio.

Julio, thanks a lot!

I am in second case, when you said "you will need to create a Factura E" you mean "Factura Electronica"  or "Factura de Exportación"? In case of being "Factura Electronica", the type of the invoice is the type C?

Thanks again!

Hi Mariano

With Factura E y mean Factura Exportación. 

You can only create Factura Electronica of type C for argentinian customers since CUIT is a mandatory field.

For Factura E (Exportación) you can fill with a generic country CUIT and the company name (Razón Social)

Optionally can fill the country Tax ID of your customer if he have it and also need your bill for any reason.

Regards,

Julio.

Great! Thanks for everything Julio!

I have only one last question, if I choose "Direct to Local Bank" is it necessary to make a "Factura de Exportación"? Or a "Factura C" is fine?

Yes, you can create a paper bill of Factura C. 

What you can not do is create an electronic Factura C for this incomes if your clients doesnt have a CUIT. If your client dont have a CUIT and need to create a Factura Electronica, then must be of type E. 

Regards,

Julio.

Maximiliano Sebast R Member Since: Nov 29, 2016

You can do an electronic factura C for  "consumidor final" without a CUIT, it just don't have to be over $1k pesos

Thanks Maximiliano! good to know Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS