This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment method Argentina

Ace Contributor
Jose Alberto G Member Since: Dec 6, 2016

The other alternative is to open an Account in Colonia Uruguay in BROU. 

But it should be added the cost of the buquebus. 

Best 

Jose

Frequent Visitor
Nebai E Member Since: May 16, 2019

Hi Virginia, could you please share finally which option do you choose for getting paid?

I'm new in Upwork and I'm thinking to use Payoneer. Upwork only will charge 2USD per withdrawal. Then I'm not sure if Payoneer will charge aditional fees: https://www.payoneer.com/es/fees/ 

Could anyone confirm if Payoneer will charge aditional fees? 

Then I found this page that help you calculate the exchange rate that mastercard will use when you buy things here in Argentina with your Payoneer card by Mastercard. You have to add 3,5% where it says "bank fees" because that is the rate that Payoneer charge to do the convertion. But the exchange rate is very competitive. https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/get-support/convert-currency.html 

Hope to hear your experiencies.

Thank you!

Frequent Visitor
Luciana E Member Since: Feb 14, 2017

Hi Nebai E,

I use payoneer, and the fees are only 2USD, there's no aditional fees to send the money to your payoneer account. The other fees are if you want to extract on an ATM or when you purchase something with the payoneer mastercard there's a small fee included, as you say 3,5. To give you an idea two days ago I spent 562.47 ARS and with fees included, it was a total of 12.94 USD  (Transation: 12.50 USD fee:

0.44 USD Total 12.94 USD) so it's pretty convenient, I think. 
Hope this info it helps!
Frequent Visitor
Alejandro F Member Since: Jan 3, 2016

Hi Jose, Do you know when should I make the Factura E? Should I make it once I receive the money to my Paypal account or when I send the money from paypal>nubi>local bank account?