This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment method Argentina

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Mauricio,

If you'd like to withdraw your funds in USD, please consider using the Wire Transfer option. You can find more information about the fees and timing for these withdrawals here.

Frequent Visitor
Carolina P Member Since: Jun 18, 2017

Hello everybody!!

I am new and trying to understand how I should be ready to get paid. 

After reading all your posts I believe the wire transfer to any local bank works fine because is a local transfer right? adn we got ARS.

Now I am wondering about taxes, we must be MONOTRIBUTISTAS and make a Factura C  everytime we receive a transfer to our bank acount? is that correct?

Do our clients need our Facturas,? That is why we should do a Factura E (Electronica) ?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

cheers

Diego S Member Since: Jun 2, 2016

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Julio G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi Carolina

1. Yes: We receive a local banck account deposit in ARS

2. Yes. We as MONOTRIBUTISTAS can create a new Factura C for each deposit received in our account (this is what I do for Upwork and also for PayPal withdraws with the advise of an accountant)

3. If your clients needs a Factura what to do will depends on your customer country taxes legislation. For a few ones a scanned Factura C will be enough. Other only needs some paper where you bill them and not need to be related to your AFIP information. Also maybe some on needs Factura E here, but will depends on each case.

Hope the information helps you.

Regards,

Julio.

Frequent Visitor
Belen P Member Since: Jun 28, 2018

Hola Luciana,

¿Cómo estás?

Leí que recibiste un pago de Upwork en tu cuenta de Santander Rio.

Me explicarías como fue el proceso? Estoy averiguando si me conviene hacerme una cuenta en Payoneer para cobrar el trabajo o directamente seleccionar la opcion de "Direct to local bank". 

Averigüé en Santander, y me cobran como el 25% + IVA por recibir un pago en dólares.

Y ahora leo que a vos te depositaron directamente en pesos, por medio de un "local payment processor", verdad? Lo recibiste así más de una vez? La cotización del dólar es bastante inferior a la que ofrecen los bancos argentinos?

Agradezco mucho tu ayuda,

Saludos,

Belén

Frequent Visitor
Luciana E Member Since: Feb 14, 2017

Hi Belén!

I'll answer you before they delete your message (we have to post in english in this forum, at least last time I posted was like that)

Yes, I used "Direct to local bank" many times, and the cost was only $0,99. But as you said the dolar rate is very low (today is 25,3 for example) you can check today´s rate when you edit your prefered payment method. 

The deposit is always in pesos, so you don´t need to tell your bank anything. In your bank account will look as if someone did a cash (pesos) deposit on an ATM. 

Haven´t tried the other methods. I asked for the Payoneer card and got it, but never fully understood what the exact costs were.

Hope It helped!

Sabrina L Member Since: Jul 26, 2017

Hi everyone!

Has anyone of you tried with Banco Galicia for "local bank payment"?

Ive tried and i receive this message:

"Thank you for applying for Local Currency Wire. Unfortunately, this bank is not currently supported. Please select another withdrawal option"

I dont know if Im using a wrong swift code.

Thanks!

Hi, does anybody knows what is the best way to receive dollars in Argentina without losing a lot of money in the process?

The Paypal -> Nubi -> Bank method is absurdly expensive. The Upwork -> Bank method has a limit of 3000USD / transaccion and I don't know how much does it cost. I'm currently doing Payoneer -> Bank (ARS) -> Bank (USD) and I found that this is the cheaper method. I'm selling my dollars and buying them again and losing about the 4.2% of the money, a little less than what I'd have lost using Nubi.

I went to Banco Macro because they now have Paypal -> Bank without cost until ends of october but I don't know how much would it cost after October and the account costs 500ARS / month.

Thanks

Sorry for the typo in the title

Julio G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi Diego

I usually use Upwork -> Bank Account. If they have a limite of 3K you can do more than 1 transaction and still will be better than Payoneer -> Bank Account

Here the today's exchange rates for whitdraws.

Payonner Exchange rate

1.00 USD = 16.7212 ARS

Upwork Exchange rate:
1.00 USD = 16.9913 ARS
Upwork fee: 0,99 USD per transaction

Also move your founds from Upwork to Payonner cost you 2USD per transaction.

So even if you need to do more than one Upwork withdraw of 3K the money you get in your Bank account will be more than using Payonner.