This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile not being Approved on Upwork

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Sourav B Member Since: Feb 10, 2019

Hello All,

I have completed my Upwork profile. But it is getting rejected again and again. I already updated my profile to explain more my employment history, skill and overview to reflect more my skills and experience.

I searched the profiles to find people from my same country and there are not many and also checking my skills compare to another like "Agile Project Management", "design thinking" there are not many with my skills so I don't think is related to overcrowded skills.

The usual email notification:

Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than..

Maybe my account is rejected automatically by automated system after every 24 hours?

My Profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0142e197cea6526943/

Could anyone please give me an advice?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Visitor
Carolyn O Member Since: May 6, 2019

I noticed some spelling and grammar errors in your profile. I also noticed there's not much to your employment history. 

Frequent Visitor
Femi O Member Since: May 2, 2019

I'm in the same shoes as you. This has happened 3 times in my case and I have 100% profile completeness, along with over 5 tests taken.  I've asked questions here on the forum hoping someone would be able to shed some light and review my profile in case there's something I'm missing.

Have you checked your profile completeness? Also, have you looked through the forum for guides on setting up your profile, writing an overview and all that? I referred to those while trying to figure it out, perhaps this step can make a difference in your situation.

Lemme know how it goes.

Cheers

Frequent Visitor
Carlo Angelo H Member Since: May 9, 2019

Hi guys. Can you help me review my profile. I can't pass the review and been rejected many times. I have changed my profile many times to add my skills and employment history. I also add some of my extra skills like" front end" and "excel" to fill up the other experience part. But I always receive the same email.

Here is my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c766e211a5efe150

Could anyone please give me an advice?

Thanks.