This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile not being approved

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Federico B Member Since: Dec 25, 2018

Hello everyone, 

I've completed my profile. But I am getting reject like 4-5 times, I already change my profile to explain more my employment history, skill and overview to reflect more my skills and experience.

I check in the search profile to find people from my same country and there are not many and also checking my skills compare to another like "front-end", "writing" there are not many with my skills so I don't think is related to overcrowded skills.

The usual email notification:

Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than ....

Maybe my account is rejected automatically by automated bot after 24h?

My Profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0142e197cea6526943/

Could anyone please give me an advice?

Thanks

54 REPLIES 54
Frequent Visitor
Federico B Member Since: Dec 25, 2018

Nevemind today I got the Approbed email Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor
Abhishek K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
Hi Federico, Could you please share how you got the approval mail? I tried a lot but haven't got anything yet.
Frequent Visitor
Adnan A Member Since: Feb 18, 2019

Hello 
I am a new upworker and trying to get approval on Upwork but not getting approval even after submitting the request 4 to 5 times with different skill. Every time i received a email saying that my skills are not required on Upwork as many people already have these skills but when i make some research on the Upwork claim, there are very few people have those skills which i have.

My profile is
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d760f0c8d46307e9?viewMode=1

Please advise what to do now. I will be very thankful to you

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad M Member Since: Mar 15, 2018

I'm having the same issue please help

Frequent Visitor
Aditya J Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
Hey, Did anyone contact you?

I am not able to get my profile verified. i am not even getting any rejection mail, but it shows it is declined.
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad M Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
My profile is not approved
Frequent Visitor
Jade L Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
Hi ! can you please help me on how to approve my profile? I always update my profile everytime I reject on approval. How did you do on yours to be on approved?

My profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/
Frequent Visitor
Daniela M Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
Hi How you got it approved??
Frequent Visitor
Vahid Z Member Since: Apr 12, 2019

How did you get it? What did you do?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS