This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile not being approved

Frequent Visitor
Angelica B Member Since: Jun 19, 2018

Hello everyone! The same issue is happenning with me. Even I took 2 tests and got good result to see if it could help approving my profile, but it didn't. Smiley Sad

Frequent Visitor
Prateek S Member Since: Feb 22, 2019

Hi, 

I've submitted profile 4-5 times, with updated bio, did certifications and passed tests with Top 10% regarding his skill. Still, my profile is not getting approved. Please look into it.

My profile link is: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01391fb05ad1a8e0aa

Frequent Visitor
Jinal S Member Since: May 24, 2018

Hi team,

Same here. I've tried several times with different skills and different Descriptions. I'm an Actuary and a  Chartered Accountant. There are not many actuaries on Upwork and combination is even rare.

Please help.

Tereza T Member Since: Mar 22, 2019

Have the same problem!

Oliur R Member Since: Feb 19, 2018

Please read fill up all the required information and then submit your application! Check the link below and follow the steps..https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016252373-Build-Your-Profile-Essential-Items?flash_d...

Admin Support Expert with Data Entry & Virtual Assistant Experience
Oliur
Frequent Visitor
Kuni K Member Since: Mar 29, 2019

Dear Upwork member,

I can not approve my profile too. What should I do?

※ The following text was sent by e-mail.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kuni,
Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time.
Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join.
If you feel that the profile you submitted does not accurately represent your skills and experience, you are free to update and resubmit your profile.
Sincerely,
The Upwork Support Team
---------------------------------------------------------

Frequent Visitor
Md. Maruf H Member Since: Mar 5, 2019

Hi!

I'm Maruf. My profile also got rejected 4 times. I have updated my skills and relevant information but none of those worked out. Now, what's the best way to get approval from Upwork? Your helpful advice will be very appreciable. Thanks in advance.

Frequent Visitor
Tharindu I Member Since: Mar 21, 2019

I have submitted several times my profile to approve. However, it was not approved yet. Every time when it is rejected there was a displayed message in my profile, which said that we have sent you a mail, regarding the mistakes in my profile. But I didn’t receive any mail regarding my profile.

I have only received this mail in each rejected time.

“Hi Tharindu, Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join. If you feel that the profile you submitted does not accurately represent your skills and experience, you are free to update and resubmit your profile.

Sincerely,
The Upwork Support Team   “

I have 100% completed my profile. Each and every rejected time I have describes more about my experiences and completed tests. One of my skill is demanding in Upwork. Is my profile rejected with an automated bot or something? Can anyone help me, please?

Frequent Visitor
Deep K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
I'm in the exact same situation. I have submitted my profile countless times now. In fact I deleted a whole profile, made a new one, only to have it rejected. It just doesn't make sense. I see jobs with my skills being posted en mass and I'm dying to apply for them.

Honestly, it's incredibly frustrating since my friend, with similar skills and experience, was approved without any issues and has had success with several jobs.

Not to mention that there isn't a direct troubleshooting contact for help/support for these issues.

Any help would be appreciated but I'm starting to feel that Upwork might not be the best option.
Frequent Visitor
Dan C Member Since: Apr 11, 2019

I am friends with Deep K and have only recently started using Upwork.
We have the same skillset and I am sure that our portfolios and industry experience is very similar so it does not make sense - why has Deep been rejected several times?