This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile not being approved

Frequent Visitor
Aditya T Member Since: May 1, 2019
Hey Federico, I was also trying for approval of my profile everytime I resubmit my profile I get rejected after 24 hrs saying that the skills i have got no opportunity.
How you managed to get approval?
Help me.
My Profile:https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01d9d90230a16c769d/
Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Sourav B Member Since: Feb 10, 2019

Hi All, Am not able to create a profile on Upwork. Its not getting approved. What shall i do as iam creating a genuine profile? Please help.

Frequent Visitor
Harrold H Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
Same here. I wonder why my profile is not being approved. I have submitted like 4-5 times already and always get rejected. I don’t understand because when I search for the jobs that my profession relates to, there’s not so much proposals so i don’t think it is over crowded. Plus I specialized on a specific field and have done multinational projects as a lead. I think the system bot just automatically disapproves my profile. I have been in the field for a solid 9 years and a 6th placer on board exam. I studied special course for my specific field. I think I am qualified enough to het approved but I just really wonder why?
Frequent Visitor
Olha B Member Since: May 22, 2019

Hi Federico,

I have the simular issue and haven't received any email with reasons for rejection. Only Upwork notification "We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise."

My Profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01f640840eadec5cdd/

I'd appretiate any advice.

Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Ivica F Member Since: Apr 6, 2019

Hello,

I am going to try posting in here as I had no luck interacting with a real human support on this platform (keep getting automated responses from bots on my ticket). So, I have recently registered on UpWork to provide my services as an already established & experienced web designer/developer. However, I got declined at first with an explanation that the platform is overly saturated at the moment. By reading community forum, I saw that other established freelancers on the platform were suggesting that you automatically get approved if a client invites you to work for him through BYO program. Earlier today I got invited and singed a new contract with a client that found me through referral & picked me to work with him on this project, and many more to come. The issue is that even after accepting the invitation from this client I am still not approved from UpWork to search nor apply for any other jobs.

Would really appreciate if you could assist me with this.

Best,
Ivica

Frequent Visitor
Sabri T Member Since: May 19, 2019

Hello everyone, 

I've completed my profile too. But I am getting reject like 6-7 times, I always get rejected by THE BOT.

Always keep getting automated responses from THE BOT on my ticket please any support human 

My profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0165e5ba3127c38b56

Would really appreciate if you could assist me with this.

Kind regards,

Sabri

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS