This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Profile not being approved

Frequent Visitor
Grace N Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
Hello,

Can you also please check my profile? Why it also gets rejected?

I have reviewed and updated many times.
Frequent Visitor
Pritam S Member Since: Aug 15, 2018

Hi,

Same as you my profile is rejected several times, could you pls help me to how can I approve my profile?

Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
Ayesha S Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
Hey, can you please tell me how you achieved that approval? Even my profile has been rejected for the 6th time now and that's so frustrating!
Frequent Visitor
Imran M Member Since: Apr 5, 2019

Hello Federico, 

I have the same issue, My profile is not being approved. I have a potential Clinet I used to worked with on Upwork, he wants work with me again on Upwork but my profile is not being approved. 

Here is my profile link: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01b1473fde77ec9fbf/

Can you please advise me how you get it approved and if you could take out some time and review my profile, I'd be really grateful - I have edited, changed coverd relevent skills tests as well. added profile. 

Still it is not getting approved, It has been rejected like 15 times, I still dont know why.

Please help me regarding this matter

Regards, 

Imran 

Frequent Visitor
Abhishek K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018

Hi,

How did you get the approval? Did someone help you? I am facing the same issue for now 5-6 times. It's frustating.

Frequent Visitor

Hello Moderators,

Can someone please message me as I can't post/create a new topic in the community forum, nor can I reply to any message in other topic.

Please message me.

Frequent Visitor
Hi

I don't know if any moderator or community guru is even reading this message. I have been requesting that my profile be approved but looks like the machine learning algorithm is rejecting my profile again and again.

Is there a human that can help me?
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad A Member Since: Dec 23, 2018

My profile has got verified over video but the account is still not approving.Can anyone please guide me.

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad A Member Since: Dec 23, 2018

Hi  Abhishek k

have you got approval?If so how?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
I haven't. No one is responding or taking a look into it. More than that I cant post my message anywhere else. Hoping a moderator takes a look into my account.