This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Profile not being approved

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Aiecel Alma C Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
Hi can anyone help me make an appeal to have my profile get approved. I’ve been working as a freelancer for how many months now and the job is done via Upwork but I get denied each time a submit my profile for a review.
Frequent Visitor
Joanna Jirei L Member Since: Jan 17, 2019

Hello!

My problem is same as yours. I've been rejected for many times. I've completed the details needed. Also, I already have a client. Yet, my profile is still not approve. Could someone help me? Thank you.

Frequent Visitor
Naveen D Member Since: Apr 5, 2019

I have the same problem, the difference is I've tried over 10 times now. I get the same e-mail over and over again. I am very confident that my profile is complete and is catering to a competitive market. This isn't my first time working for upwork,(I have worked previously). I understand that the competition has increased, but I believe that my profile is highly competitive.
Here's my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~017045aefe1b8f0c4a

It's really frustrating, and it's pretty evident that this rejection is done by a simple algorithm which isn't smart enough to estimate the potential of candidates. I would like approvals to be paid much higher attention, otherwise it's just insulting to the workers.

Regards
Naveen Devinda

Frequent Visitor
Lucky Jonathan F Member Since: Mar 31, 2019

I received an invite from the client, invitation was sent to the work email I'm using but then my upwork profile was on a different email address so I changed my email address on upwork with the work email I use with my client. I accepted the contract but my profile still shows denied or not approved

Frequent Visitor
Alexander L Member Since: Feb 26, 2019

Hi, I have the same problem. My profile is not approved and I get the same message. Is there any way I can join Upwork? I've spent a lot of time filling in the profile and passing the tests, and I think that my skills will be in demand in Upwork. 

ABDUR RAHIM B Member Since: Apr 29, 2019

Hello, 

I am completed my profile. But I am getting reject like 8-9 times, I already change my profile to explain more my employment history, skill and overview to reflect more my skills and experience.

I check in the search profile to find people from my same country and there are not many and also checking my skills compare to another like "front-end", "writing" there are not many with my skills so I don't think is related to overcrowded skills.

The usual email notification:

Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than ....

Maybe my account is rejected automatically by automated bot after 24h?

My Profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~012b7255ad06a73f1e/

Could anyone please give me an advice?

Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Joanna Jirei L Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
Hello Upwork Team, I dont know what is the problem why my profile is not yet approved. I already completed the requirements needed for the profile. Also, I have a client for the experience needed. But still, my profile is not yet approved. Please someone help me. Thank you so much 
Frequent Visitor
Ajay C Member Since: Oct 26, 2017

Hi ! can you please help me on how to approve my profile? I always update my profile everytime I reject on approval. How did you do on yours to be on approved?

Pleae help me.

www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013122d38afaf81c73/

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Ajay C wrote:

Hi ! can you please help me on how to approve my profile? I always update my profile everytime I reject on approval. How did you do on yours to be on approved?

Pleae help me.

www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013122d38afaf81c73/

Could be that your profile pic is not in compliance with ToS.

Joseph H Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
Hi there,
I would like to say sorry to everyone trying hard to get accepted but gets
rejected. However, I have noticed one thing I don't know if you all did. I
see poor grammar and sentence structures in your complaints like the one
above. How would you convince Upwork to take you in?
#this is my opinion, I might be wrong.