This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Seeking Upwork Expert for Webinar in Spanish for Hurricane victims

Frequent Visitor
Alba L Member Since: Oct 17, 2017

As many of you know, Puerto Rico was hit by a devastating hurricane recently. This has brought many financial consequences and there is a lot of talent beign let go of as companies struggle to remain profitable or are going bankrupt. I'd like to sponsor a series of Upwork Seminars that could show people step by step how to create an Upwork Freelance account and portfolio. I will take care of all the marketing and promotion.

Its better if we can do the seminars in Spanish Language, but English is good as well.

Thank you,

AL

2 REPLIES 2
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Thanks for reaching out, AL. Somebody will be reaching out to you directly to discuss your suggestion further.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacinto M Member Since: Jan 11, 2018

Hello! I wanted to propose a series of seminars, courses or other format, to freelancers from Latin America, since many of us are interested in working on the platform and we handle the English and Spanish language, however there are many who are afraid or are reluctant to join, Complete your profiles or simply apply.

Even in countries like Venezuela, which are experiencing an economic crisis, this is a method of exit and survival in this situation.

Regards! : D