This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Why is my account suspended? I uploaded my license and it suspended my account.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Brian,

Our team will contact you directly and assist with verifying your location.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Josh S Member Since: Aug 4, 2017

Hi Vladamir,

The same thign happened to me.   Can you escalate my case as well?

Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
Matthew T Member Since: Aug 2, 2017

The same thing happened to me last night after uploading a liscense. And it makes me submit a public community request, there seems to be no way to directly contact support.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there appears to be an issue with the ID you provided and your account has been suspended as a result. We will escalate your case to the team for manual review to decide if your account can be reinstated.

Frequent Visitor
Joshua H Member Since: Aug 3, 2017
I need an explanation of why my account has been suspended

Hi Joshua,

To clarify, your account is not suspended. I our team already advised you on the reasons why your contract is suspended, on the support request you recently submitted. Please feel free to follow up on your ticket if you have any questions.

Frequent Visitor
Benjamin G Member Since: Aug 15, 2017

This exact thing happend to me. Seems like the system used for verifying the images uploaded is extremely skiddish or jumpy.

Hi Benjamin,

I apologize for the difficulties you've had with verifying your ID and location, our team will follow up with you directly soon and assist you with completing this process and resuming your account.

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad J Member Since: Feb 25, 2019

Hi,

My account has been suspended due to submitting higher number of proposals. 

Please kindly review my case because I really want to work with upwork so please its a request. It was a mistake and it will never happen again.

here is the link to my community question:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Asia-Pacific/Can-Upwork-give-a-chance-to-someone-with-suspended-prof...

Please do review my case again.