This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: should i suppose that this platforum is not for me anymore?

Frequent Visitor
Syed Zeshan N Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
Guys im really upset, i tried a lot to recover my old account but unfortunately i couldnt get access to my previous account, so i consider there isnt any option to get my account back then i decided to make an other account but this time upwork isnt allowing me to use their forum and not approving my account. I went in review 3rd time last night but they refused to accept my account. Please help me guys otherwise i have no option to just quit this forum because i already spent my 25days for account approval.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Abdul Moiz K Member Since: Mar 24, 2018

Dear Zeeshan,

Don't be upset. There is a huge competition in market. So, keep trying and keep update your profile with new skills according to latest trends and market requirements.

I myself got my profile approved after 6 months. So, don't be frustrated.

Also see latest skills index of upwork. This will help you in getting your profile approved earlier.

Hope this will help!

Frequent Visitor
Syed Zeshan N Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
i believe my skills and account looks good to me because on previous account i had "Rising Talent badge" with similar skills i believe i have more skills now.