Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paypal account not verified

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
441 of 460

Hi Vladislav,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
maddison_sp
Maddison S Member Since: May 12, 2021
442 of 460

Hello there,

I recently completed my ID verification and have added my paypal account as my way of getting paid through the site, but it says that the beneficiary name is mismatched. For my paypal account I have it under a business name but it also has my full name attached to it and the same email as well, so I don't fully understand why it would not be accepted. I would appreciate the help with this issue, thank you.

Sincerely,

Maddison

tinker_bell3
443 of 460

Hi Maddison,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

I'd also like to remind you to please make sure to upload a profile picture that is an actual image of yourself. Your profile picture may not misrepresent your identity or represent you as someone else. Please check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
maddison_sp
Maddison S Member Since: May 12, 2021
444 of 460

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for the help I really appreciate it, and I have made the changes. Thank you again for your service!

Sincerely,

Maddison

wladimirdev
Wladimir H Member Since: May 11, 2021
445 of 460

I have checked a couple of times and the name is the same, what could this be?

tinker_bell3
446 of 460

Hi Wladimir,

I checked, and it looks like you have already added your payment method. Please allow at least three days for the payment method to become active. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dippedmarketing
John W Member Since: May 25, 2021
447 of 460

I tried to add my PayPal as a payment method to withdraw. But I've got the error "The beneficiary name is mismatched. " The account name is my full name for both accounts. 

tinker_bell3
448 of 460

Hi John,

If there is a mismatch, our team will review it and they will reach out to you directly to request additional documents if needed to complete the verification process. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dippedmarketing
John W Member Since: May 25, 2021
449 of 460

I didn't get a reply yet. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
450 of 460

Hi John,

It looks like your payment method is active and there is no need for the verification of it. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork