cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Multiple Attachments to Proposals

Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
31 of 38

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and up-to-date Google Chrome.

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
32 of 38

More attachments, but limit stays 5 mb. That's apsurd. 

33 of 38

Hi I just tried to attach my samples and this new page was saying that my file types where not acceptable--on the old setup these are the files that I used I even changed sample to microsoft but it is still not loading--what file types do our samples need to be before this new setup will load them?  I need help because I am not able to add sampels of my work to proposals now. 

I would appreciate much needed helpSmiley Sad

thanks,

pamela-anneSmiley Happy

Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
34 of 38

This thread appears to have died.

There's questions in here that haven't been fully addressed by the moderators or team.

Were the PDF and doc upload problems resolved? I would like to know.

I think that's one of the problems with posts that are re-directed to 'Announcements' threads - I think users just don't visit Announcements pages as much as the Freelancer pages, so the issues tend to fade away and seem to get less attention.

Community Manager
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
35 of 38

Hi Chris,

Are you experiencing difficulties attaching pdfs or .doc files to your proposals? We weren't able to replicate the issue on our end. If this issue is still persisting for any users let us know and we will make sure to escalate it back to the tech team.

-Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
36 of 38

Lena E wrote:

Hi Chris,

Are you experiencing difficulties attaching pdfs or .doc files to your proposals? We weren't able to replicate the issue on our end. If this issue is still persisting for any users let us know and we will make sure to escalate it back to the tech team.

-Lena

Hi Lena,

THanks for replying.

I haven't tried PDF's or DOC's yet - I was just surprised that you had sort of 'gone silent' in this thread, and wondered if it was because this issue is in the Announcements section.

I think problems that arise that are related to an Announcement should be in the Freelancer or Client domain, not tagged onto the actual Announcement itself.

Community Leader
Sue B Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
37 of 38

Been waiting for this to happen. Thank you.

Employee
Cary L Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
38 of 38

Hi everyone, 

Wanted to let you know that you can now drag and drop up to 10 files at a time to attach to your proposals! You will no longer have to add them one by one. 

Best,

Cary 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS