cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional review for new freelancers that want to join Upwork

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
91 of 111

Hi Mahmoud,

You can only use a payment method that is issued on your on legal name, you will not be able to set up a bank account issued on another name.
To learn more about our available payment methods, check out this Help Article.

Untitled
Mahmoud M Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
92 of 111

Hi 

this is not about getting paid - that i understood completely and currently payooner seems to do the job. I am refering to the billing options - currently there s only visa /card and paypal under my account . This is for the payment of the membership not for the client payments to me/payouts.

Mahzeen U Member Since: Mar 4, 2018
93 of 111
can any one tell me how i can earn
94 of 111

Hi Mahzeen

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.
Also be sure to check out our online course for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid.

Untitled
Judith S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
95 of 111

I have a pending approval for my profile account registration for 2 days (48 hours) already. I have been in contact with customer service since yesterday after the project manager/owner of TechNick agency directly hired/invited me and included in their group/team.

As aforementioned from your forum it was stated clearly that "New freelancers who are invited to Upwork directly by clients or by Agency Owners who want them to join the team will bypass this review. That is, by joining Upwork via the direct link from the client or agency owner, they’ll be able to sign up without going through this process."

Please kindly give some consideration to assess my account as soon as possible so I can start my work with my client. The client has been waiting for my account to be approved so we can proceed to our business.

Thank you so much for your time and I am looking forward to getting immediate action/response with my concern.

Best Regards,

Judith Silva

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
96 of 111

Hi Judith,

Sorry about the delayed reply. I see that your profile has already been approved. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Victor L Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
97 of 111

Hi, I passed the verification 24 hours ago, how much should I wait before the verification is approved?

98 of 111

Hi Victor,

I`m sorry about the delay, our team will update your ticket soon with more details. Thank you!

Untitled
Victor L Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
99 of 111

Hello, it's been 48 hours since my profile was verified, but my profile is still frozen, I can not work. Can someone help me? Yesterday I already did a ticket on this topic, but no one answered me.

100 of 111

Hi Victor,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team took actions on your profile, thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS