cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional review for new freelancers that want to join Upwork

Julio C Member Since: Feb 9, 2017
51 of 111

Hello, yesterday I recive a suspension message, well I try to contact to UpWork Client Service, but that is impossible... I need a fast solution because I have a lot propouse. How can I work right now? how many time it take to solve my problem? Thanks a lot

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
52 of 111

Hi Julio,

I see the team is already assisting you with your verification via the ticket. You can also try using a different browser to access the verification button on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Saqib A Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
53 of 111

thank you so much sir. i am very happy.... now i,ll enjoy with you and all your team member. thanks a lot again

Sahina A Member Since: Apr 10, 2017
54 of 111

My profile is not approve but why, I don't know. How can I try to my profile do approve. 

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
55 of 111

Hi Sahina,

I see that you have updated your profile photo. I will have someone from CS follow up on your ticket and profile review.

-Lena

Untitled
Ashique H Member Since: May 6, 2017
56 of 111

Hi

It's been some time since I stopped freelancing. I had a very good reputation in upwork. Now, I'm thinking of doing freelancing again. So, when I come back to upwork today, I see that there is no connect in my profile though there should be at least 30 connects as I know it. So, could you please tell me what I should do to submit proposals again?

I contacted upwork support. they just sent me couple of registration related articles link. That's it! I did the registration 5 years ago and I have 60+ jobs completed successfully with some great reviews! I just had to stop freelancing due to some other reasons and now I can't get back to it!

Any help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 111

Hi Ashique,

I just checked this and i can see you have 60 connects available. Can`t you see them ?

Untitled
Rostyslav C Member Since: Jun 16, 2017
58 of 111

I can not find my profile in search freelancers. I has different search filters, but my page is displayed

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
59 of 111

Hi Rostyslav,

You profile is currently set to private. Please follow the instructions our team shared and respond to the notification you received  in May in order to change your profile's visibility after making the necessary changes.

Ayush P Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
60 of 111
I working
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS