Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing New Perks and Requirements for our Top Rated Community

Highlighted
Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
61 of 267

"and provide the option to exclude a job from the JSS calculation without hiding it and the feedback."

This!

Highlighted
Rehan F Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
62 of 267

Hi  Lena, 

I saw that my Top Rated Eligible Weeks showing 12 of 16 now.

How can I increase it so that I can be top rated again?

So far the response from my clients and they were happy with my work. 
I hope to get my Top Rated Badge Again!

Looking for your suggestions and instructions.

Thank You

Rehan

Highlighted
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
63 of 267

I have all 5 stars and 88%, hmmm, which one to remove? But I can't, because I am not top rated. And I can not understand meaning of `Top Rated Eligible Weeks`. It shows 15 out of 16 for me and I have 88%. So what does this mean? English is not my native language and I failed to understand its meaning. Does this mean when I go above 90 I will get yop rated after 1 week? And if so, what it will show then 16 out of 16? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
64 of 267

@Giorgi N wrote:

I have all 5 stars

No you don't!

15 out of 16 weeks means you only had one week of not being top rated. If you get back over 90% soon the weeks that you are over 90% will be counted. You need to be over 90% for a minimum of 13 out of the last 16 weeks to be top rated.

I suspect this one is at the root of it:

feedback.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
65 of 267

Tkank you very much Petra! Now I got it.

I don't think so. It was finished on May 10 and I had JSS recalculated on May 15 and I was with 92% and after that on May 30 I got 88. So I am not really sure. Anyways thank you for the explanation.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
66 of 267

John's suggestion of " please provide an option to exclude one feedback from JS calculation while leaving it visible  instead of this notice that feedback was removed. " makes more sense and is FAR more transparent and honest than what has currently been enacted.

And thanks to all of you - clients and providers - who agreed with my comment.  It really is nice to not have been "tarred and feathered" for my appraisal.  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Community Leader
Shan M Member Since: Jun 12, 2015
67 of 267

Hello all,

Have a  good day to all of you. I want to ask a question here, it would be best if anyone can help. I would really appreciate any response to this topic. I just visited "My Stats" page today on my Upwork account and a saw a new feature named as "Top Rated Eligible Weeks". 

It may be not new to you but it's for me really. I need help in understnding this feature. Looking forward to hear from you people.

Thank you.

Best,

Shan

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
68 of 267
Highlighted
Community Leader
Shan M Member Since: Jun 12, 2015
69 of 267

Thank you for your quick response. I went through the whole thread but I'm sorry to say my question is still there. What does "Top Rated Eligible Week" means? Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
70 of 267

Like it says in the original post in that thread...

"In addition to the original requirements found here, freelancers and agencies must now maintain a Job Success score of at least 90% (or Rising Talent status) for 13 of the last 16 weeks. We have found that freelancers and agencies who have maintained high scores over time are far more likely to deliver high-quality work on an ongoing basis."

I assume that is what that is referring to.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS