cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to Connects rollover limits

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 12

We are changing Connects rollover limits and the maximum amount of Connects that can be in accounts to 140 for freelancers and 400 for agencies. 

Now buying Connects on-the-go is simple. You keep the connects you’ve purchased until they’re used or expire one year from purchase. We made this change to make it easier for our customers- so they  wouldn’t be caught off guard if their Connects amount exceeded the roll over limits each billing cycle. We know our customers have enough on their mind. Worrying about Connects rollover limits doesn’t need to be one of them. 

Freelancer Plus members will continue to receive 70 Connects each month even if they already have 140 Connects when the billing cycle resets. However, only 140 Connects will roll over in the subsequent billing cycle.

For customers purchasing Connects (not including the Connects part of FL Plus plan), the Connects you have are the Connects you keep each month. Freelancers can have a maximum of 140 connects in their account, and Agencies can have 400.  The only thing you have to remember is to use your Connects within a year of purchase, and we will let you know ahead of time when those Connects are about to expire.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
2 of 12

Why not just remove the limit....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
3 of 12

Where can I see when my connects are set to expire?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 12

Hi Isabelle Anne,

Connects expire one year from the date of issue. We will freelancers before their Connects are due to expire.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 12

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Isabelle Anne,

Connects expire one year from the date of issue. We will freelancers before their Connects are due to expire.

Thank you!

But how much in advance will you do this? A day, a week, a month?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 12

Hi Isabelle, 

I'm sorry for the delay in our team's reply as we're trying to get more information about your question. Our team will come back here once we have this information pinned down. 

Thank you for your patience!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 12

Avery O wrote:

Hi Isabelle, 

I'm sorry for the delay in our team's reply as we're trying to get more information about your question. Our team will come back here once we have this information pinned down. 

Thank you for your patience!

Thanks Avery. Any update on this? I genuinely need to know.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 12

Hi Isabelle Anne, 

I wanted to follow up with an update and confirm that freelancers will be notified at least a week before connects expire. There will be an email notification sent out and also that information will be displayed on Membership & Connects page in Settings.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
9 of 12

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Isabelle Anne, 

I wanted to follow up with an update and confirm that freelancers will be notified at least a week before connects expire. There will be an email notification sent out and also that information will be displayed on Membership & Connects page in Settings.

Thanks Valeria -- a week is such short notice though. Is there any way I can find out what date my connects were officially issued? Should I contact CS?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 12

Isabelle Anne,

We currently don't have that information available and CS wouldn't either. The team is working on a way to make that information available to freelancers and we'll post an update here once it's ready. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS