cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes for Specialized Profiles in Mobile Development

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
21 of 45

Pat, FWIW, your appall was no less than what Nichola, Jess, countlss others - and moi felt when reading Lena's comment.  

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
22 of 45

@Wendy C wrote:

Pat, FWIW, your appall was no less than what Nichola, Jess, countlss others - and moi felt when reading Lena's comment.  

Yep, pretty appalled. And even more so as time goes by and no effort is made to apologize.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
23 of 45

I hope my comment was not misunderstood. Having concern for other freelancers or categories is great. We announce things here to gather feedback from the variety of viewpoints, users, categories etc that post here the forums.

From communicating with Jess in the past, I am aware of her personal preference of not wanting to be contacted directly for feedback. I apologize if this was taken a different way, my reply to Jess was to recognize that she personally would not be receiving a call. 

-Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
24 of 45

@Lena E wrote:

I hope my comment was not misunderstood. Having concern for other freelancers or categories is great. We announce things here to gather feedback from the variety of viewpoints, users, categories etc that post here the forums.

From communicating with Jess in the past, I am aware of her personal preference of not wanting to be contacted directly for feedback. I apologize if this was taken a different way, my reply to Jess was to recognize that she personally would not be receiving a call. 

-Lena

Disingenuous at best. 

Community Guru
25 of 45

@Lena E wrote:

Hi Jess,

Yes, users will be compensated for their time. Thanks for your concern. Although, since you're not in the web development category you will not be affected by this. Don't worry, no one will be reaching out for a 50-min call with you Smiley Happy

-Lena

A thinly-veiled dig that just serves to drive me further away from this platform. Thanks so much.

Vishwas G Member Since: Feb 3, 2010
26 of 45

I am not able to get past throug the 2nd stage of the tool it shows. It just keeps showing the loading circle.

Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 45

Hi Vishwas,

Sorry you ran into an error. Could you please try clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please, let us know if it still doesn't work after that.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Vinod M Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
28 of 45

Thanks Lena, I will proceed further to book time.

Guillaume L Member Since: Jul 25, 2018
29 of 45

Hi, sorry if this is not the good section and this have being already posted elsewhere.

I see that I need to review and publish for the Cross Platform Mobile profile but when doing so and hit the continue button from the popup that show up it hang there forever and can't get into the step 2 of the process.

Is this a known issue from Upwork team ?

For now I cannot update anything because of this.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 45

Hi Guillaume,

Just to confirm did you tried clearing your cache and cookies or finishing this process with another browser? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS