Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Upwork’s User Flag System

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
Dorian H Upwork Staff Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
21 of 22

Hi Wes,

Sorry to hear that you've had an issue. Can you give me more context on what you mean by "spammed invites"? Is this the job post itself that is about spamming invites or is the person posting the job spamming you with invites? Also could I understand why you are flagging the job post for spam and not the invite itself? Feel free to message me privately if you were prefer.

Best,

Dorian

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
22 of 22

Dorian H wrote:

Sorry to hear that you've had an issue. Can you give me more context on what you mean by "spammed invites"? Is this the job post itself that is about spamming invites or is the person posting the job spamming you with invites? Also could I understand why you are flagging the job post for spam and not the invite itself? Feel free to message me privately if you were prefer.

Sorry, Dorian, I didn't mean to make it sound like an issue. I was really just trying to thank you and let you know I'd seen the changes. The other was just an aside. I rejected the invite as spam and flagged the post for good measure - it had over 1100 invites when I looked at it.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS