cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Changes to Upwork’s client membership plans

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 236

Hi John,

Clients with our Basic plan may only use one billing method at a time but can always add back-up billing methods in case there’s an issue with their primary billing method. The client will have to choose from payment methods listed as available in Add Method menu in their account Settings.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
22 of 236

I asked this a while ago but got no response. When did the payment processing fee become 3%? It used to be 2.5% or 2.75% (can't remember which), then it just increased without any notice ... unless I missed it.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
23 of 236

Hi Isabelle,

This information was communicated to clients in the email notification they received regarding the new client membership plan and also the new payment processing and administration fee was noted in Lena's Community announcement post.

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
24 of 236

Wow!, it seems that customers are not happy the new rates, and frankly, it does not surprise me.

Mark S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
25 of 236

What does access to premium talent mean? Are you saying that job postings will not be seen by some people if you are on the basic plan?

Ace Contributor
John S Member Since: Jun 26, 2015
26 of 236

Are you kidding?! We'll have to pay $500/month to get access to the features we currently use?!

Highlighted
Steve G Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
27 of 236

Happy I'm not the only one upset (i.e pist)!

Razmik G Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
28 of 236

Only 3 freelancer invitations per job post? Are you insane?

Good luck losing majority of your clients, **Edited for community guidelines**

Steve G Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
29 of 236

Right behind you!

Ace Contributor
David M Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
30 of 236

Atrocious decision, upwork. $50 a month for features that used to be free is just insane.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS