Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
11 of 16

Thanks for the comments Jean. 

Highlighted
Scott P Member Since: Apr 25, 2015
12 of 16

You are literally the only one in forums here or elsewhere that claims to embrace the system.

Frankly, I would like to know what advantages you've found that no one else has ?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 16
re: "You are literally the only one in forums here or elsewhere that claims to embrace the system."

If you read enough of the forum threads you will find there are others.

But people in the forums are generally more likely to complain than brag.
Highlighted
Community Leader
John T Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
14 of 16

@Preston H wrote:
re: "You are literally the only one in forums here or elsewhere that claims to embrace the system."

If you read enough of the forum threads you will find there are others.

But people in the forums are generally more likely to complain than brag.

Yeah, I think that's true. I also reckon that the people for whom it's been either an improvement or a bad thing are both minorities. For me, it's made absolutely no difference one way or the other. I'd bet that's the majority experience.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
15 of 16

Looking forward to positive changes Woman Happy

Highlighted
Stephen Andrew G Member Since: Dec 2, 2014
16 of 16

I guess it's really inevitable that this will happen. With the merger, I believe the company will grow into a better and more stable platform for both contractors and clients alike. I wouldn't be surprised if soon, oDesk and Elance will share the same platform (I'm excited to see this, myself).

Kudos to Fabio for being such an exceptional leader and looking forward to what Stephane can bring to the table. Smiley Happy

@Fabio : I'll be with you soon in the Bahamas, or anywhere we could share a drink under a palm tree. Just a few more years, I guess. Smiley Wink

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS